Which country’s new stealth jet has been dubbed “Checkmate”? [Amazon Quiz 2 September 2021]
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz 2 September 2021|
|Quiz Time||2 September 2021|
|Quiz Prize||50000 pay balance|
|Winner Announcement||3 September 2021|
Q – 1) Which country’s new stealth jet has been dubbed “Checkmate”?
Answer : Russia
Q – 2) Amrabad Tiger Reserve, India’s second-largest tiger reserve, is located in which state?
Answer : Telangana
Q – 3) In July 2021, Sher Bahadur Deuba was sworn in as the Prime Minister of which Asian country?
Answer : Nepal
Q – 4) Which of these animals were not the first passengers of this ride?
Answer : Dog
Q – 5) Which Asian country that is home to the tallest indoor waterfall is shown here?
Answer : Singapore
Which country’s new stealth jet has been dubbed “Checkmate”?
Answer 1 : Russia
Answer 2 : Telangana
Answer 3 : Nepal
Answer 4 : Dog
Answer 5 : Singapore
How to Play Amazon Quiz Today?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes